Credits:
Thanks and shouts go out to all those who were involved in the label, the artists, the crew...
The e-book was written by Sönke Moehl aka Low Entropy, producer and author of the electronic underground.
No AI has been used in any of these texts.
Note: this book is not directly affiliated with Digital Hardcore Recordings or any of its members.
Questions, feedback, comments and complaints can be sent to: low.entropy.80@gmail.com
This is version 0.99 of the book. More content and reviews will be added in the future.
About myself:
I got into the whole Digital Hardcore madness when I saw the video to "Speed" by Atari Teenage Riot on the MTV - back in a cold autumn night in 1995, at the age of 14.
It was what pulled me into the dark side of electronic music, and in the end I became a producer and author myself (achieving what I call "semi-fame").
I've been a fan and collector of the label since then, and I guess it's right to give something back to the label by writing the book.
But most importantly, I want to show the new generation, that might have heard 1 or 2 tracks by the label, that is much more out there!
Links:
https://lowentropyproducer.blogspot.com/
Thanks and shouts go out to all those who were involved in the label, the artists, the crew...
The e-book was written by Sönke Moehl aka Low Entropy, producer and author of the electronic underground.
No AI has been used in any of these texts.
Note: this book is not directly affiliated with Digital Hardcore Recordings or any of its members.
Questions, feedback, comments and complaints can be sent to: low.entropy.80@gmail.com
This is version 0.99 of the book. More content and reviews will be added in the future.
About myself:
I got into the whole Digital Hardcore madness when I saw the video to "Speed" by Atari Teenage Riot on the MTV - back in a cold autumn night in 1995, at the age of 14.
It was what pulled me into the dark side of electronic music, and in the end I became a producer and author myself (achieving what I call "semi-fame").
I've been a fan and collector of the label since then, and I guess it's right to give something back to the label by writing the book.
But most importantly, I want to show the new generation, that might have heard 1 or 2 tracks by the label, that is much more out there!
Links:
https://lowentropyproducer.blogspot.com/
Comments
Post a Comment